This collection of finishes is a multi-stage pulveris fusion process designed to capture rust and oxidized steel effects. This process gives a resilient weathered effect to your project and redefines the substrate with a statement metal coating.
Rust Range provides a superior aesthetic rust with outstanding properties which will protect the substrate and retain a decorative, durable and corrosion free finish.
Suitable for steel, stainless steel, aluminium, extrusions and castings for exterior and interior use with high demands to appearance.
Excellent for architectural applications and ideally suited to public spaces and high-traffic areas due to its superior resistance to wear and tear, and with no danger of dirtying or damaging clothing / property.
It is applied under controlled factory conditions, and with the correct pre-treatment can be issued with a 20-year corrosion protection guarantee.
- Totally inert. No further rusting or bleed issues
- Zero risk of staining clothing or paving areas
- No damage or weakening or physical corrosion to the substrate
- Chemically stable
- Instant sealed rust finish. No time lost waiting for oxidisation
- Instant historical value
- UV Stable
- Durable Exterior Grade
- Excellent weather resistance
- Longevity guaranteed
- 20-year corrosion protection guarantee
- No clear coat to mark or scratch
- No post manufacturing emissions
- Environmentally friendly production
- On-site repair available for installation damage and any incurred damage throughout the design life
- Surface scuffs, scratches and deep scores can be repaired by Bradleys Metal Finishers on site.
- No resealing required
- Maintenance guidelines are made available which is normal cleaning using warm water and a mild detergent with a soft cloth or natural bristle brush