Bradleys Oxide Range®
The Oxide Range of three Rust-effect finishes is a multi-stage fusion process designed to capture rust and oxidized steel effects.
Oxide Fusion provides a superior aesthetic rust with outstanding properties which will protect the substrate and retain a decorative, durable and corrosion free finish.
Applied in our controlled factory environment and suitable for steel, stainless steel, aluminium, extrusions and castings for exterior and interior use with high demands to appearance.
Excellent for architectural applications and ideally suited to public spaces and high-traffic areas due to its superior resistance to wear and tear, and with no danger of dirtying or damaging clothing or property.
- Totally inert. No rusting or bleed issues
- Zero risk of staining clothing or paving areas
- No damage, weakening or physical corrosion to the substrate
- Chemically stable
- Instant sealed rust finish. No time lost waiting for oxidisation
- Instant historical value
- Good resistance to scratches and marking
- Durable exterior grade
- Excellent weather resistance
- Longevity guaranteed
- Long-life durability
- Environmentally friendly production
Repair & Maintenance
- On-site repair available for damage incurred during installation or throughout the design life
- Surface scuffs, scratches and deep scores can be repaired
- No sealing or resealing required
- Maintenance guidelines are made available which is normal cleaning using warm water and a mild detergent with a soft cloth or natural bristle brush