WHAT IS QUALIZINC®?
Bradleys QUALIZINC® system is a long-life anti-corrosion coating system with a superior aesthetic finish, specifically designed for cosmetically important mild steel fabrications such as architectural metalwork.
QUALIZINC® is more than a single coating – It is a quad-plex coating system involving Zinc Metal Spray and Powder Coating with a combination of:
- Long-life zinc metal anticorrosion protection
- Superior coating materials
- Best-practice application methods
- Internationally recognised standards
- Laboratory and field tested finishes with a proven track record
- Independently monitored and quality regulated processes
- Licenced and accredited by industry leading bodies
- Robust integral guarantees backed by qualified workmanship
HOW IS QUALIZINC® APPLIED?
QUALIZINC® is the application of thermally sprayed zinc coatings, where zinc wire is melted, atomised, and sprayed in molten form onto pre-treated steel surfaces. The zinc particles mechanically bond to the surfaces forming a layer of zinc metal on a substrate. This is followed by the application of durable powder coatings using advanced technology.
WHAT IS QUALIZINC® DESIGNED FOR?
Bradleys QUALIZINC® system is designed for premium metal fabrications and architectural metalwork such as:
- Steel Fabrications
- Balustrades and Railings
- Feature Steelwork
- Juliette Balconies
- Cosmetic Metalwork
- Façade Cladding
- Architectural Cast Iron
- Public Realm Furniture
- Feature Structural Steel
- Curtain walling
- Landscape Edging